The hardest part of your Enterprise Performance Management journey? Figuring out where you're going. Though the journey of 1,000 miles begins with but one step, you have to have a destination in mind.
That's where our Strategy team comes in.
Led personally by our CEO and Industry Expert, Edward Roske, our Strategic Assessment & Optimization group will come out to your company in just a couple of weeks, help determine the strategic direction for all of your Oracle Business Analytics (EPM, BI, and Hyperion) solutions. We will come up with several recommendations and provide guidance on where you should head strategically over the next 2-5 years. Whether you have existing applications that need a health check (and a path forward for improvement) or you are just setting out and need someone to help show you where to go, we will bring our industry leading best practices to your engagement. No matter if it's budgeting, reporting, analysis, financial consolidation, profitability management, modeling, forecasting, or any other area of BI/EPM, we can help.
With an average of 15+ years of EPM & BI experience (making them the gurus in our field), our team members will help you answer questions like:
- What software should I buy?
- What projects should I undertake?
- What are my highest priorities?
- What would you improve about my existing applications?
- Do I even need to be implementing this?
- Did we do a good job implementing this and how can it be better?
- Can you help me determine where my company should be in 5 years?
- What is a roadmap for getting there?
- What are other companies doing in my industry and how can I apply those principles?
- I don't know what I really want: can you help me figure it out?
- Who am I and why am I here?
Okay, we're kidding about the last one (though we do know a good life coach if you want a referral), but we have helped companies with all these questions and more. If you don't want to have to tell your consulting partner what to do but want help figuring it out, engage interRel Consulting's Strategic Assessment & Optimization team. It may end up being the most valuable 2 weeks you've ever spent.