We’re going to Disney World! Join interRel for the BEST Hyperion and BI conference in the world, Kscope18, coming to you from the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort. ODTUG Kscope covers the Oracle EPM & BI world like no other conference through it’s unparalled technical presentations, strategic product direction from Oracle’s product management team, business users track, deep-dive product labs, and the opportunity to rub shoulders with the best practitioners in the Hyperion and BI space. We love Oracle EPM as much as you do and that’s why there is no substitute for Kscope.
interRel is excited to announce that we will be hosting 15 sessions this year with topics including:
- FEATURED SESSION: The Future of Reporting & Analysis: The Emergence of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AKA Skynet)
- 7 Essbase Calc Scripts Secrets
- A Critical Comparison of the Oracle EPM On-Premises vs. Cloud Solutions
- EPRCS vs. Other Oracle EPM Reporting Solutions
- Everything a PBCS or FCCS Developer Needs to Know About Essbase Calc Scripts
- How To Build the Best Dashboards in PBCS & FCCS
- Lifting the Hood on OAC
- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly of Data Visualization
Make sure you arrive early to experience the Sunday Symposiums featuring Oracle VPs and product managers where you will learn what is new and what to look for in the future, plus more than a dozen Hands-on Training sessions. Click HERE to find out more.
Ready to register? EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION rates are available through March 29, 2018. Current rates are $1,650 for Corporate and Individual Members and $1,800 for Associate members. Prices increase by $300 after March 29, 2018. Want to save an extra $100? Reference our special code, IRC, upon registration. For more information on the conference, please click HERE.
Let us know if you’re planning on attending this great conference so we can keep you posted on all of our sessions and events! Send an email to Danielle White so she can keep you up to date.
Finally, don’t forget to book your hotel room now! Rooms are limited and the conference block always sells out quickly so don’t delay – book your room at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. You don’t need to be registered for the conference to book your room.
See you in Orlando!