Join interRel and hundreds of professionals with your shared interest in the successful deployment of Oracle Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, IoT and Analytical products at the BIWA Summit 2017 at the Oracle Conference Center in Redwood Shores, CA on January 31-February 2, 2017. This event attracts the top Oracle BI, Data Warehouse, Advanced Analytics, Big Data and Spatial and Graph experts. During this 3 day conference, attendees will hear from keynotes from industry experts, attend educational sessions by Practitioners and Direct from Developers, hands on labs, and various networking events. This one-of-a-kind conference boasts 40+ speakers, over 100 sessions, and 300 attendees.
You’ll find the hot topics listed below spread across 7 conference tracks:
- Database, data warehouse and cloud, Big Data architecture
- Deep dives and hands-on labs on existing Oracle BI, data warehouse, and analytics products
- Updates on the latest Oracle products and technologies (e.g. Big Data Discovery, Oracle Visual Analyzer, Oracle Big Data SQL)
- Novel and interesting use cases on everything – Spatial, Graph, Text, Data Mining, IoT, ETL, Security, Cloud
- Working with Big Data (e.g., Hadoop, “Internet of Things,” SQL, R, Sentiment Analysis)
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Oracle Big Data Discovery, Oracle Spatial, and Oracle Advanced Analytics—Better Together
- Spatial: 3D and City Models, mapping and GIS, raster, location intelligence
interRel is excited our very own Oracle ACE Associate, Wayne Van Sluys, will be hosting his popular session:
- Getting Started with Maps in OBIEE, BICS, and Data Visualization Desktop
Check out the complete list of sessions here or for more information on this conference, please click here. We hope to see you at BIWA Summit 2017!